What’s the best way to set yourself up for success in 2020 and the whole new decade? Be prepared … and appreciative. We’d like to take a moment to thank our partners, licensees, collaborators, vendors, in-house team, and YOU for helping make this last year so successful and setting us up for previously unimaginable things.
Here are just a few of our favorite things that you helped us achieve in 2019:
- Ossia hosted our 3rd annual Imagine Conference in Washington to bring together the wireless power ecosystem of great thinkers.
- The FCC granted Ossia two certifications, under Parts 18 and 15, which enabled Cota wireless power, the first of its kind, to be marketed and sold in the U.S.
- Ossia sparked diverse and globally focused conversations on wireless power at the Asian Leadership Conference.
- Ossia showcases the wirelessly powered smartphone case -- no plugs or pads required -- at CES 2019.
- Ossia wins 2019 Edison Award Gold!
We also started several partnerships and collaborations with organizations in 2019 such as Galanz, Xirgo, T-Mobile, Walmart, e-peas, Eink, NGK, Goodman Networks, Spigen, a major battery manufacturer, and others in order to achieve such things as:
- Make wireless power at home possible.
- Leverage wireless power to track high value assets.
- Create wirelessly powered electronic ink displays.
- Develop a wireless power battery solution ideally suited to the Internet of Things.
- Deploy the Cota wireless power system across the U.S.
- Develop Cota-enabled phone sleeves to wirelessly power smartphones without a charging pad.
- Create Cota-enabled batteries to retrofit current devices with wireless power.
All of these events and partnerships sets us up for great opportunities and momentum in 2020. Thank you for believing in a wireless future powered by Cota!
- Ossia partners with e-peas and Eink to create wirelessly powered electronic ink displays.
- Ossia partners with NGK to develop a wireless power battery solution ideally suited to the Internet of Things.
- Ossia partners with Goodman Networks to deploy the wireless power system across the U.S.
- Ossia partners with Spigen to develop Cota-enabled phone sleeves to wirelessly power smartphones without a charging pad.
- Ossia collaborates with a major battery manufacturer to develop Cota-enabled batteries.